BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

I WISH

I wish the rainbow is always there like I want it to be,
I wish the sunshine can keep me going,
I wish the rain can wash away all the pain I have now,
I wish the lighting and thunder can give me strength to get through this,
I wish I have greater inner strength to go through this,
I wish time could be on our side,
I wish everything is easy,
I wish every single step I took is right,
I wish all my believes keep me going,
I wish everything to have a second chance,
I wish I can do something for you,
I wish I can be the pair of hands that do everything for you,
I wish I can be the pair of shoes that walk along with you through the journey of life,
I wish I can be the pair of eyes that see the sunrise and sunset with you,
I wish I can be the pair of ears that listen to each and every word you say,
I wish I can be the cells that protect you from every harm,
I wish I can be the heart that know everything about you,
I wish I have the power to keep you smiling.
All I wish is just to see you smile.


1 comments:

rene said...

To wish is a good thing. That means you still hold your hope and wish. Keep your wish going on, never let your dreams die. Stay strong... :)