BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Learn to LOVE but not to HATE

Man..i never know soldering is that hard till now.. It's not just about putting it together but have to go through everything, seriously everything. I'm with ma buddy was doing the thing over and over for 2 days straight. We kinda got fed up since we are different groups we kinda like trying to solve our own problems. Just then, our tutor and a super senior came. He basically brighten ma day. One thing I learnt from him is learn to LOVE but not to HATE. When you hate, you are actually trying to run away from what you chose to do. I had made up ma mind to take E&E, so why not just LOVE it. Colin..seriously thank you man..i appreciate everything u did for me. U guys out there, Colin is someone you can really depend on. If is not because of this buddy man for this semester, i don't know where am I now. GOD BLESS you all.


0 comments: