BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Er....kinda weird...

man....mid term break is almoz over.....sad.....but glad too...as i can get bek to my "study" lol...since i did studied durin de break....i tried...seriously i did tried to find ma feelin back.....like wat i did durin de first sem here....yea.....man..one nite i was so guilty coz i wasnt studied for two days...so i got up around 11pm n start studyin for 3 hours....goin thru some EMATH...like 3 chapters.....then de time was 2am ba...then watch movie till 4am.....then cun sleep...n stay awake..til next mornin....this kinda feelin had made me sick for de whole month durin laz semester so my result kinda sucks if compare wif de first sem.....lol..haha....wish me luck guys...i tried to score full marks in tis week exam lol....i wil try my best.....

1 comments:

Vivian said...

Good Luck in your exam! :)