BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

ToO Much pHysic...

OMG...time flies...is almost my mid term break....tests are goin on every now and then....homeworks and revision need to be done....yea....I KNOW all of these....but now i'm worry about whether i done enoough for everythin..cause...i know i did my revision but not as complete as needed to be....due to the "External Force" applied onto me....like Newton's First law...as i'm movin with a constant speed without any net force but after these "ext" force came into my life....i'm no lnger in constant speed...net force appear....i lose my concentration....but but....i'm tryin to spend my mid term Break to cover all of this and going back to "constant speed" mode...i'm aimin for the best so....this is what i got to do....this is my commitment to you guys....

0 comments: