BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

oh yea...nearly forget..

yesterday i went out chilin wif ma "gang" and these is wat we did.....first we went to pizza hut to hav our lunch...man...me n my buddy, josh...we noe we r both eatin machine...so we order...two of de two person sets seperately ..so we got four pizza in total wif four...different flavours.....haha...we manged to finished part of if n rest we "take away"....hahaha...then we went "shopping..." ..so me n josh again....went to draw some money out of de bank.....but but...unfortunately..the thing...the stupid ATM is out of money..so we got plan on our own....we try to get some from dennis n simon......then add up to a total...lol....hahaha....then five of us..went to padini.....as simon was busy choosin his things...i'm with josh choosin his shirt...lol...then we went to Hush Puppies...lol....then we were doing the same thing oover......finaly....me n josh...saw wat we want....josh tried it out his cloths...two formal n one casual....lol...then its ma turn....i got two formals two...yea....my gang told me tatz for clubbing......man.....nuh....i think as long they look nice on me....others i dun k...lol.....

0 comments: