BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

King of KINGS, Queen of QUEENS

Thank you.
Thank you guys if it wasn't because of you guys I have probably gave up at the last pit stop,
Thank you guys for pulling me out from the dead,
Thank you guys for not giving up on me,
Thank you guys for sharing all the laughters and sweats together,
Thank you guys for all the loves and hates,
I appreciate each and every single bit of it.


Another chapter of life, this might be the hardest and most emotional chapter I ever gone through. Wave of challenges going against us leaving us with no choice but to fight back with tears, fatigue and guts. We broke into pieces, we cried, we screamed and wished for hope to come around and bring us out of this misery upon misery. But it doesn't seem to work, we were on the edge of falling. Just then, we realized how strong we are, how strong we can be. With all of us around basically we are the most fearsome human beings that ever live on this planet. With a little encouragement from one another, we stood still facing the endless waves with no fear but a smile on the face. We are the King of KINGS and Queen of QUEENS. This basically changes everything. Changes my life changes my thoughts forever. Without you guys I'm nothing. I owe you guys big time. Thank you. With my own will, I'm gonna make this world a better place to live in. Peace y'll...I'm out.




0 comments: