BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Summer sem

I think summer semester is gonna end very soon but i got two more quiz to go and a final paper. Hell ya. Kinda sucky thou. It doesn't matter because the worst part is gonna unveil soon..very soon. I just wish I will get what I deserved. Thats all, that will be the bottom line. Nothing more, Nothing less. Today I got a lot to do as I gotta move myself out from ma crib and move to ma new crib which is just opposite ma old one. After moving everything I guess I'm go straight to have ma lunch and then take bath. After that, most probably gonna have a short nap then study, man. Ma mission today is to finish what I have planned for maself. Is not about whether I have to do it or not but is a MUST. So, guys wish me luck. I tried ma best not to fail you guys. Peace y'll over and out..




0 comments: