BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

One more time...

I have been studying for non-stop since last year August. For once in ma life time, I have been quarantined from all de fun and freedom people enjoying rite now for this long. BUT, I had chose to take this path. A path that most take it as if I'm a dumb person to do such a thing. To be honest with you all, I have never regret of taking this summer sem. I like it. I enjoy it. If i have not take this summer sem, I will not get so close to ma buddies for both study and basketball.

As for basketball, me n ma buddies basically improved a lot under the guidance of DANIEL, our coach. I never expect to play a single game with DANIEL but this summer sem gave me chances to play n learn from him. I was so afraid of DANIEL before but when I get to noe him better he is just as nice as u wish he is.

As for study, I can say is fun. At the beginning, me and Colin are like fooling in class all day long but then we still are doing good. Then later, we started to form group study with MIKE who drive a red "KANCIL" haha...and things just keep getting better and better. We are supposed to have YLT meeting but then as a member of YLT we should care and understand our, ZOO. She has been given special privilege for spending FULL time with her BAOBEI. We all are doing fine. Now, the only thing left for us is final.

SO, guys c'mon lets strive for one last time before this summer sem end. Wish u guys all the best and good luck. PEACE y'll. I'm OUT.


2 comments:

Aimi Albert said...

red 'Kancil' ha...? heheheh....

FRED said...

mike say hav to keep low profile..ba....