BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Are you willing?

You are who you are,
To me your are a very special type of person,
You are the type of person that I would like to share anything that belong to me with you,
You are the type o person keeps me going all the times,
You are the type of person makes my heart beats faster and faster,
I’m willing to spend my time you,
I’m willing to sacrifice anything for you,
I’m willing to do anything for you,
I’m willing to let you stay in my heart,
I’m willing to be with you all the time if you want me to,
I’m willing to do whatever you told me to,
I’m willing to help and support you whenever you need to,
I’m willing to be there for you,
I’m willing to be with you to face the end of the world,
I’m willing to see the sunrise and sunset with you everyday,
I’m willing to be your hands to do anything for you,
I’m willing to be your heart pumping all the time,
I’m willing u to be my brain commanding me what to do,
I’m willing to be the light to guide you through the road ahead,
I’m willing to be your shield to protect you from harm,
I’m willing to be your compass to prevent you from getting lost,
I’m willing to be the fire to keep you warm all the times,
I’m willing to be the save to keep secrets for you,
I’m willing to be the bunker to keep you save and sound,
I’m willing to be your shoes to walk the journey of life,
Are you willing to be my ………
The rest I leave it to you, gal….

0 comments: